artspace191 is posting activities of our artists network during 2014 – stay in touch and keep an eye on facebook + here….cheers petronilla & nigel
Recent Highlights and UpDates
Sergio Gomez and Mario Gonzales jr / Zore
- Two Person Exhibition April 5 to 30, 2014 Gomez/Gonzalez (Sergio Gomez & Mario Gonzalez Jr) at Gallery 13 in Minneapolis, Minesota www.gallery13.com
- Italy Solo Exhibition July 4 – 31, 2014 Sergio Gomez New Works Museo Internazionale Italia Arte Turin, Italy www.museomiit.it
- working on CD Cover for Glaswald / Musikband and becomes beside his visual Art a Tattoo Artists , Jop is starting soonest to show off….
- works during summer on an Artproject ” pimp your bike “
- Quo Vadis Work is presented by Pablo & Paul in Munich
- has a Artist in Residency upcoming September/Oktober at 33contemporary Gallery at the Zhou B Centre in Chicago / USA
the USA based Artists Silvia Poloto, Connie Noyes working in their studios these days german Artist Anja Listl designs new Objects and Italian Artist Pablo di Bello too;
there are activities coming up at WOW ( Willi Benders Nachtgalerie in Heidelberg ) – watch out – seems quite interesting …the expansion of this ” project ” under the leadership of pascal baumgärtner
what´s up after closing the space in VIenna > Life & Art goes on as usual and the mission of ~artspace191 is now online available > keep your eyes open….
petronilla hohenwarter, who is the co.founder of ~artspace191 ,created artwork for a special ” mission ” ; she has been asked to partner for the next 2 months with Sergio & Yanina Gomez for their company called 3c Wear. It is a family-owned company with one vision in mind, making Inspired Clothing to Inspire Giving. We inspire our customers to make a difference in local communities by providing opportunities to give something meaningful to children in need. For every product we sell, we give a school supply kit to a school age child in need. Our collections are designed by established fine artists who share our passion which is enhancing the educational experience for children in the United States. At 3c Wear, we promote the FINE ARTS and GIVING.
Read more about the Collaboration on Sergio´s Blog
if you are interested to purchase a tee & you live in europe > let us know, ~artspace191 will do a collective order for the europeans friends and customer > thanks for ur support
Petronilla & Nigel
PROGRAM > MARCH > APRIL 2013
to align ourselves with the global focus on happiness and the very first ever UN international happiness day on March 20th, artspace191 is promoted as “happiness hotspot”
under the artproject happiness petronilla hohenwarter will offer around march 20th towards april 2013 > 9 happiness online posters ~ a special happiness goodie for homes, offices and/or for public spaces > http://artprojecthappiness.com/day-of-happiness13/
petronilla has been asked to design a Happiness T-Shirt for the 3cwear Company in Chicago >
Nigel Stonham & Happiness
association of Chief Happiness Officers
our Artists are showing their work in Europe in London, Madrid, Turin as in USA/ Chicago from May – August 2013
and the other ~artspace artists from Europe like
- Jop Arsianto > is creating new artwork in Heidelberg which will lead into a solo presentation
- Petronilla Hohenwarter > is working in her studio in bavaria as is forming a new business , called PH KunstEdition Gbr; this will be launched September 1st;
- Anja Listl joins Kunstnacht Passau 2013;
- and the U.S. Artists as
- Connie Noyes works in the Studio, as is doing another Performance in June; Silvia Poloto is moving her work to her new studio and living place 8sixty in SF during July;
- Sergio Gomez is hosting new art exhibitions at 33contemporary Gallery and the Zhou B Art Centre in Chicago
- street artist Mario Gonzales is on a european exhibition tour, which will lead to germany and to italy in june and july;
MANY THANKS for your SUPPORT during the past months at ~artspace191
WE are pleased & happy to spread the message, that the hosted EXHIBITIONS & PROJECTS generated uplifting and energizing moments to all visitors and art.lovers; as a summary – this year was outstanding unique for ~artspace191, a firm Result which underlines the VISION of ~artspace191, and yes of course – we want to keep this spirit going…
SPECIAL THANKS TO YOU > WHO BELIEVED & SUPPORTED US in THIS FIRST YEAR > MEMBERS, PATRONS, ARTISTS, FRIENDS, ARTANGELS, ART.LOVERS, COLLECTORS from our both Networks in and around Austria, Germany, England, America i.e. and
WE are LOOKING FORWARD TO WELCOME MANY MORE UNIQUE PEOPLE to JOIN IN & to KEEP this SPIRIT alive and its ENERGY flowing
Seasonal Greetings & a Happy New Year 2013
Petronilla & Nigel > LOVE & ENERGY
Please join us on Sunday 16th December from 16:00 to 22:00 / RSVP by email artspace191 at gmail.com or on Facebook. Alternatively on 17th or 18th from 4 til 9pm.
NEWS > AUSTRIAN TIMES
Greetings and Servus !
You are invited to the ~artspace191 on December 7 at 7:07pm for a preview of the show OPENING on the 8th of December from 19.00 – 22.00 hr. Exhibition organised and curated by Chris J. Fries / USA
The space will showcase 12 artists (Anna Thomas, Ashli Ringgold, Gloria Rubio, Greg Stivers, Jared Rudichuk, Mark Wittig, Monica Slavov, Olivier Hölzl, Sam Davis, Taussen Brewer and Tom Venning) from USA and Europe. The art spans across all mediums of discipline. Please come and join in and the exquisite presence of the art at ~artspace191, mariahilferstrasse 191, 1150 vienna, 3rd floor.
REGISTRATION > Facebook